Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Other B Word.....

I am aging.
It’s true.
I am 38 ½ years old and based on the women in my family and their skin--- I am looking for any miracle I can find. In these financial times the Botox was one of the first things to get cut from my budget. I mean I can hardly complain about that because it is a ludicrous concept in itself. But it left me wondering…….what do I do with my crows feet and forehead wrinkles???? I have found the answer. Clairns makes a product called “Instant Smooth – Perfecting Touch” and it’s just marvelous (to quote my grandmother)! What is it? Basically it’s Spackle for your face. I am sure Clarins would rather me tell you that it’s a balm like line filler and wrinkle smoother. Whatever you want to call it the stuff is magic and not very expensive at all. Well, when compared to Botox almost anything would be considered reasonable. Now, if only I could find a concealer that actually covered dark under eye circles I’d be all set.

Love much,
xob

1 comment:

lakoz said...

I love this Clarins product also, I'm way to scared to try Botox. Try the Cle de peau concealer for the circles;)