Friday, January 30, 2009

Don't let me down.....

Talk to me! Every morning I log into An Infertile Blonde in the hopes that someone has made a comment! Please? Just one? Is that too much to hope for? Julie, this does not apply to you. Betty----I know you've got it in you ---make me laugh! Sara you did a great job on your first go-round! Karin---my ultimate blogger friend who suggested I do this you are off the hook, And TB what you emailed me yesterday was beautiful and well said.

Put it this way----if you are thinking it you probably aren't alone. But the difference is who is brave enough to say it out loud.

So do me a favor and make this Infertile Blonde happy----ok happier. Tell me about YOUR favorite fashion trend, tell me what you are using on YOUR face to keep the wrinkles at bay, tell me what bothers you, tell me what you'd like to change about the world around you. You could tell me your child just had Ramen Noodles and Sprite for breakfast like mine did today (I can just see that mother of the year award). Just talk to me.

I know you are reading because of all the emails and Facebook postings I am getting.....and for that I thank you.

But here's to being a little braver and posting your comments here. Your comment might help someone else.....

Love much,
xob

5 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

guess who :D

Um, I was just wondering, why would someone who has six kids between the ages of 2 and 7 have IVF treatment? I'm just really having a hard time getting my head around this. I am of course, referring to the women who just had 8 babies.

Hope I don't get in trouble for commenting :D
Julie

(sorry, I typoed in the previous comment)

AnInfertileBlonde said...

Julie----you are not in trouble i love your comments. I only mentioned you becasue you are so good at commenting.....

as for this woman who had 8 babies. I can not judge----but I would like to speak with her infertility dr....how many embryos do you think he/she put back inside?????
love much,
xob

Just a waiting Mommy said...

Since you asked, I will share what's on my mind "out loud" in the hopes that someone else is thinking this too. What I find most difficult about being infertile is that everyone around me, my closest friends, family, sometimes even my husband seems to have no clue what I am going through. On top of feeling like a freak since I haven't gotten pregnant and have been trying for 4 years, I feel like a freak because I'm down in the dumps and everyone around me is acting like it's no big deal, just get over it already. Does anyone else ever feel that way? I know most of these wonderful people in my life would like to understand and really do care, but when they have no idea what to say to me and everything they do say sounds insensitive, it feels like a no-win situation and I fear I am getting more an more isolated from my friends and family. I know I will be able to work through this, I'm just not sure how.

AnInfertileBlonde said...

Dear Just a waiting mommy,
You are not a freak.
You are not alone.
And you will get through this.
We'll be cheering you on from the sidelines because we've been there!
An Infertile Blonde