Thursday, March 19, 2009

There's no place like home.....

Lucky for me I have two!

NYC where I currently live.....

And the Main Line Philadelphia suburbs where I not only grew up but lived for 36 years.

It's actually sort of wierd......

I know I don't "technically" live in Philly (some really like to point that out) but I since I am here so often for both work and pleasure I do still feel (and always will) that it is still my home.

When I am here for extended periods of time (like this week) I do remember the little things that I took for granted when I lived in the Suburbs and now miss terribly since I live in the City.


1. A fenced in backyard. It is soooooooo nice to open the back door and let my dogs out. You have NO idea......

2. A washer and dryer in the house.....Again, in NYC this is quite the luxury and oh what Iwouldn't give to have one!

3. Target.......nothing else needs to be said.


And on the other hand, there is one BIG thing that I miss terribly about NYC that I realize I might never be able to live without and that is all the food delivery.

I'm addicted.

I can't even begin to tell you how many bowls of cereal I've eaten this week and it's not even Friday.

Love much,
xob

No comments: