Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introducing Hilda


If you've been following An Infertile Blonde you will remember my recent thrift shop find....the fur stole......
Well here "she" is!

I have affectionately named "her" Hilda in honor of the woman who used to own "her" since that name was embroidered in the old lining.......
So here I am wearing Hilda complete with her new lining and I love "her".....I am quite proud of my thriftiness.
I am standing in front of my prized possessions----Jake's art project bulletin board---god I waited years to have one of these!
And I am holding Miss. Bitz because she's fabulous!
And the sunglasses? Well I was not wearing ANY make up and I am vain.
Enough said.....
Love much,
xob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely fantastic!

xoxo

Bet

K Marino said...

Very nice indeed. with the glasses kinda has a '50s elegance.