Monday, February 2, 2009

My love affair with make up

I do believe it was 1994 and I was in NYC for the day with friends. We went to Bendel's and I was instantly drawn to a make up counter because the sales person told me it was relatively new and only available at Bendel's. The line was created by a spectacular woman named Trish McEvoy and I became a loyal devotee.

15 years later, I am still a devoted fan as are millions of other women because Trish McEvoy has taken the beauty world by storm!

But something has recently changed in our relationship---all of a sudden it's not so one-sided! I am truly humbled and honored that Trish and her team have become fans of Helpusaodpt.org ---I mean how lucky can a girl get?????

I was recently invited to a meeting at the Trish McEvoy offices and had the best time! First of all they are all so glamorous and truly nice! Second, they made me feel like a queen! I am a new woman outfitted with all new make up, one of their signature planners, two new yummy fragrances and a ton of my favorite candles ever!!!!!

To my new found friends at Trish McEvoy ---Thank you for believing in Helpusaodpt.org and I look forward to what the future holds! And thank you for helping me hide the dark circles under my eyes......

I am forever grateful for both.

And to my friends and readers---Please visit your local Trish McEvoy counter and tell them that An Infertile Blonde from Helpusaodpt.org sent you----and tell them to tell Trish.

Love much,
xob

1 comment:

Krissa said...

Becky, ALthough I jump around with my makeup lines(like my beauticians) I do love Trish and wear Sexy #9 all the time!!! I will mention Helpusadopt.org next time!