Friday, February 27, 2009

The Bus to Bergdorf's.......

I'm having afternoon tea with my dear friend W at Bergdorf's today......

It's one of my favorite things to do although I don't do it as frequently as I should....

I'm hoping that "tea" is code for "champagne" and I can almost smell the fresh baked scones as I sit here in my office.

I'm getting ready to leave and hope I've left myself enough time to get there because I'm taking the bus.....it's one of the best values in NYC ($2).

I usually take a book and catch up on my reading (something else I don't do as frequently as I should)....but maybe today I should work on an inspiring post for An Infertile Blonde......I know I owe you one.

At any rate, I must run......
Because this Infertile Blonde must go catch The Bus to Bergdorf's....

Love much,
xob

1 comment:

wendy said...

1st time poster...frequent reader.
keep the good stuff coming!
it's working.
xoxo
your dear friend W