Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh My Jake......

One of the funny things about a three year old is that they really start to form their own opinions and become almost impossible to deal with when they have their mind set on something. Hmmmmmm........sound familiar? I wonder where he gets it?????

This morning as I was getting him dressed in his camouflage cargo pants Jake decided that the white shirt I had chosen to go with them "did not match" and he opened his dresser to pick out a camouflage waffle henley----"look mommy, this matches."

I can't fault him because it is indeed "a match" nor could I persuade him to change.

So my son has gone out for the day in head to toe camouflage that clearly does not match. I am sure more than one person will wonder "Who dressed that child????" Oh well, at least I didn't put him in his orange fleece.


Love much,
xob

1 comment:

Heidi Taylor said...

Avery definitely has a unique "fashion" sense as well! But this is one battle I choose to let her win (unless we are headed to a special event). I think it promotes self-expression and self-confidence! At least I can HOPE something good is coming out of her silly choices!