Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Year's Resolution....status update



This is nice.

This is what has sat in the middle of my bedroom floor since I got home on 3.21.

I knew it wouldn't last.

But really never thought it would be this bad. It didn't help that I knew I'd be packing again in 10 days......

I can't say that Kipp is too surprised....he just shakes his head and laughs.

But for this I had to apologize.

Just so you know, as I write this I have cleaned up the bedroom.

And I have repacked.

But there is still a big pile of clothes that has to get put away.....

Old habits die hard my friends.....but I'm working on it.

Love much,
xob

ps. yes you got two blog entries today.....since I am traveling for work you might not hear from me for a few days. Plus am staying with my parents again and you know how those suburban stairs tire me out!

pps. $7 more went in the bad word list jar today

No comments: